Affordable life insurance options are always available when it comes to life insurance coverage, even for high risk candidates, so don’t give up!
If you are looking for life insurance quotes and some sort of medical condition or dangerous hobby/avocation that is making it hard for you to find affordable rates, then do some homework and consider every option possible:
Keep in mind that:
- No two insurance companies will look at your health issues or problems in the same way. Even if you’ve been declined for coverage with one company, doesn’t mean you can’t qualify for coverage with another company.
- Each life insurance company and agent, operates under the same industry-shared and specialized data, statistics and guidelines before underwriting insurance coverage. The key is to work with an agency that has experience with your risk and paint it in the most favorable light to an underwriter.
- There are guaranteed issue plans and other types of policies that you can qualify for.
Since each risk is different, please view our specialized articles. Some medical conditions are common, some are not. Some allow first day coverage, some do not.
If you health condition or avocation doesn’t exist, email email@example.com with your specific health condition and we’ll have an expert do a write up on it and email it to you.
Allow Us To Do The Work For You
We specialize in finding the right high risk life insurance underwriters for you and your needs. No matter if you have been rejected or informed that you are uninsurable. It is our vocational specialty to find affordable premiums and adequate coverage for people who fall into the high risk category of life insurance. Depending upon the particulars of your case, health and lifestyle, we may be able to even prequalify you for high risk life insurance coverage.
This is our business, but as professionals we believe that everyone should be accommodated when trying to find life insurance, even people designated as high risk life insurance candidates.
The benefits of working with us:
- We take as much worry out of the process as possible because we cover all of the bases for you. An anonymous pre-qualification letter will be processed on your behalf and forwarded with your application info to all of our affiliate high risk life insurance specialists and companies.
- We have great connections and we know how the system works. Life insurance companies and agents will issue tentative premium offers or reject applicants within a half-week window. It takes about that time for most offers to come through.
- If you agree with the terms, your pre-qualification status is then officially mandated in writing. As long as your medical status, physical or test results match your application you will definitely receive the rate originally offered.
- We are unique in that most companies don’t put in the same time commitment or dedication in fighting for their qualified applicants. But we can only fight for you if you are completely up-front with us about your health and personal circumstances. Untrue, exaggerated or misleading applications are always rejected or canceled.
Always remember that high risk does not always equal, “uninsurable.” Take a look on this page at the list of medical conditions as well as high risk professions and hobbies that we excel at finding affordable coverage for. From arthritis to cigar smokers to stroke victims, we will do our best to find the coverage that is affordable and works for you. We do more than just find coverage for you.
We want you to know how your health status and way of life can dictate what type of coverage is available to you.
Thoughts To Remember
You should keep in mind that absolutely all life insurance agents utilize the same lists and tables of published rates. It makes absolutely no difference whether or not if you consult a broker like us or visit a life insurance company office on your own. It all comes down to the veracity of your health report and how it is processed with your application. As long as the status of your health is officially verifiable then high risk life insurance specialists, like us, can help you find affordable rates.
And we can help you save serious amounts of money in the long term. We know which life insurance companies are more likely than not to take a chance on insuring high risk life insurance applicants. We have developed professional relationships with many such companies. We also know how to portray high-risk life insurance applicants in the best light possible to companies and agents.
It takes a lot dedication, skill and professional talent to accommodate the needs of high risk life insurance applicants. Unlike a lot of other places, helping high risk applicants is just standard operating procedure for us. Remember what differentiates a high risk life insurance policy from that of a general one. Because of medical condition, high risk profession, hobby or recreational sport, a life insurance company can designate an applicant as being a higher risk of physically expiring sooner than later.
This of course would trigger a policy payment sooner rather than later in life. To many insurance companies, this would be a self-defeating application to take on. A hard reality, but still a fact of life. But don’t ever take “no,” for an answer. It is always possible to find an affordable policy for your needs. The trick of the trade is to find the best life insurance company or agent that will view your high risk applicable as an acceptable risk to take on.
Your best option is to work with a company or agent with intricate understanding and knowledge of the high risk life insurance industry. And no one understands the high risk life insurance market like we do. We know and have access to the best life insurance companies and agents who can cater to your coverage needs. If the information in your application and medical report is true and verifiable, then you are guaranteed to be offered favorable premium rates.
Even still, expert brokers like the agents like us are able to persuade insurance companies and agents who may be on the fence when deciding on a high risk life insurance applicant. It’s an acquired skill that will come in handy for you since life insurance is underwritten in a vastly different manner than high risk life insurance coverage.
Standard Table 4 is a payout designation where the policyholder of high risk life insurance coverage will pay double or more the accepted, standard premium rates. One life insurance agent could offer you Standard Table 4 rates of $250 a month with MetLife while the next agent could offer you a Standard rate of $150 a month from the same insurance company. You can look up life insurance and agent information on your own, but you won’t know which company is more liable to offer you coverage over another.
It always pays to be enlightened and informed. And always remember that we really know how to get the coverage you need with affordable premiums.
The Bottom Line
We can even help high risk life insurance applicants who would be considered extremely high risk for most life insurance companies and agents.
We can find you guaranteed high risk life insurance policy quotes. Now these rates will be more expensive.
And the payout of full benefits on such policies could take up to 3 years to be officially authorized. But the point is that there is always a life insurance policy to meet your needs and we know how match them to you. Enter your information into our risk assessment calculator and see for yourself.
You will get instant quotes for you to consider.